Equipment Insurance

About Equipment Floater Insurance

If you own a business where you encounter physical labor or need a piece of equipment in order to do your job, equipment floater insurance may be the safest bet to protect your assets. Industries such as landscaping, construction, painting, plumbing, or welding must make it essential to have the proper insurance coverage that protects your business and financial assets. Organizations that rent or own are all qualified for this type of insurance.

If your organization fits under this category, give a call to an HIG representative.

What type of equipment is normally covered?

Some of the coverage that can be covered are the following:

Join Our Newsletter

Get the latest news on insurance policies delivered to your inbox.

Join Our Newsletter
Over 60 5-Star Reviews on Google